Casey started his work guiding others toward excellence as a high school swimming coach, athletic trainer and running a successful small business. Casey realized he could connect with and help others in a more impactful way through financial advisement and, in 2007, started his own financial advising practice. Casey has learned a lot since then, becoming an expert strategist for clients, identifying their goals, needs, and the most risk-averse way to get there. He is committed to protecting and supporting small business owners—that they deserve to get back everything they’ve put into a business and then some, regardless of market conditions. It is Casey’s guiding mantra.
Casey’s hard work has earned him several recognitions, including:
- Edward Jones Prospecting award
- Edward Jones Winners Circle
- Edward Jones Spirit of Partnership award
- Edward Jones Founder Award
- Protective Pinnacle Award
- Past President of the Northwest Suburban Optimist Club
- Past President of the Crystal Business Association
- Director Consultant for Business Networking International – Mn and Northern Wisconsin Region
- Current Board member of the Savage Rotary Club
In his free time, Casey enjoys fostering dogs from local rescues with his wife Kate, making wine, traveling and meeting people from different cultures, and discussing philosophy and different perspectives from around the globe. Casey is currently training to be a triathlete with a goal of competing in a 2019 Ironman.
*Third-party rankings and recognitions are no guarantee of future investment success and do not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. These ratings should not be construed as an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation.